Business concept audit
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business concept from customer and expert perspectives. This audit offers a detailed evaluation of various aspects of your business concept, benchmarked with companies similar to you.
This report is based on the feedback of over 2,000 respondents from your target audience and the input of 5 independent expert auditors.
Validation and external feedback from your target audience and business experts is mission-critical before committing to serious business investments. Either you are pre or post-launch, this audit offers real validation so you can identify and avoid costly mistakes that might dramatically decrease your chances of success.
This audit is recommended for:
- New companies before launching
- New companies after an unsuccessful start
- Startups, before approaching investors
- Startups, to validate business ideas
- SME looking to improve their performance
- Anyone seeking to validate a business concept
The 4-section audit covers the following sections:
- Product rating by target customers
- Company rating by target customers
- Brand experience feedback
- Pricing and business model feedback
In each section, 5 items are analyzed. In total, your report will include the evaluation of 20 key points of your business concept.
Each section includes the following insights:
- Results of in-market customer perceptions survey
- Strengths and weaknesses between you and the industry average
- Feedback from in-market customers
- Brief suggestions from expert auditors
Insights are based on first-hand data collected from targeted in-customers surveys, expert opinions, and 3rd party data.
- Delivery time: 14 business days (or less)
- Delivery method: email
- Payment method: any credit or debit card
Any questions? Message us or arrange a call.
We welcome any questions before placing your order.