Market demand analysis
Before investing time, money, and resources in a new business, it is recommended to get your product and business model validated by your target customers. Market demand analysis is an essential part of business planning. A positive market research audit is often required by investors who want to see market feedback to evaluate the viability of a startup or business concept.
This market demand analysis report is based on the feedback of over 2,000 respondents from your target audience, summarizing their score ratings and comments regarding your product, company, brand experience, and pricing.
This analysis is recommended for:
- New companies before launching
- New companies after an unsuccessful start
- Startups, before approaching investors
- Startups, to validate business ideas
- SME looking to improve their performance
- Anyone seeking to validate a business concept
The 4-section audit covers the following sections:
- Product rating by the target market
- Company rating by the target market
- Brand experience feedback
- Pricing and business model feedback
In each section, 5 items are analyzed. In total, your report will include the evaluation of 20 key points of your business concept.
Each section includes the following insights:
- Results of in-market customer perceptions survey
- Strengths and weaknesses between you and the industry average
- Feedback from in-market customers
Insights are based on first-hand data collected from targeted in-customers surveys, expert opinions, and 3rd party data.
- Delivery time: 14 business days (or less)
- Delivery method: email
- Payment method: any credit or debit card
Any questions? Message us or arrange a call.
We welcome any questions before placing your order.