Investor readiness audit
Before approaching investors, you better ensure that your business concept, financial plan, and marketing strategy make perfect sense - and presented professionally.
With our investor readiness audit, you can share your pitch with up to 45 expert reviewers of your choice, including active angel investors, startup advisors, and venture capitalists. They will rate and comment on 20 aspects of your presentation, summarizing all feedback in a comprehensive analytical report.
This audit is recommended for startups to:
- Prepare for a successful fundraising round
- Avoid becoming ridiculous in front of real investors
- Maximize your chances of securing investment
- Getting an expert opinion about fundraising materials
The 4-section audit covers the following key elements of a successful pitch:
- Business concept qualities
- Financial plan
- Marketing strategy
- Team & management
In each section, 5 items are analyzed. In total, your report will include the evaluation of 20 key points of your fundraising pitch.
Each section includes the following insights:
- Score ratings from reviewers
- Comments and feedback from reviewers
- Straight answers if the concept is convincing, or not
What do you need to do to start the audit?
Upload your presentation to Google Drive or OneDrive and share the link that is accessible for reviewers.
- Standard delivery time: 14 business days (or less)
- Delivery method: email
- Payment method: any credit or debit card
Any questions? Message us or arrange a call.
We welcome any questions before placing your order.